My daughter is having Bipolar Disorder and it is diagnosed 3 years back. Is there any treatment for it. She now under medication and taking Lithium and Olangipin tablets and she is ok now. But due to these medicines, she is having more pimples, obesity , constipation, pcod and thyroid. Can she attend health camp. I am planning to attend with family. Can here side reactions can be treated by naturopathi.
Thankyou for enquire.
Fine the content is noted we have treatment for your daughter problem. Medication we can not stop immediately but we can stop side effects due to medication.pimples, obesity , constipation, pcod will be reduced but bipolar and thyroid, it take long time treatment .
Pls find the booking details given below and plan to join for a 15 days health camp for better results.For direct admission please contact our reception team on 08632 333 888 ,They will guide you step by step to follow the admission.
Admissions will be done twice in a month (1st and 16th of every month) for 15 days (1st-15th day) and (16th-30th). Admissions for one month camps will also be available.
Step 1:Make a call and get a ‘booking number’ from the reception from 9 am to 8 pm (0863-2333888)
For online booking please visit our website http://www.healthcamp.manthenasatyanarayanaraju.com/index.php/en/component/jomres?tmpl=jomres&task=list_bookings and get a ‘booking number‘
Step 2: Pay in advance and reserve a room .
Pay at least half of the amount as advance payment to our bank account given below and pay remaining amount at the time of joining. SBI ACCOUNT NUMBER A/c-30002893226, Name-‘Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Charitable Trust’, IFSC Code-‘SBIN0003055’, Current Account, Bank-State Bank of India (SBI), Branch-Labbipet,Vijayawada.
Step 3:Join at Arogayalam on 1 st or 16th of the month . Our free pickup vehicles are available at Vijayawada railway station (9848615111) and bus station (9848615222) from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm on these days. Contact these numbers soon after reaching Vijayawada to avail the free pickup service. People who are joining arogyalayam on days other than 1st & 16th should contact Transport incharge 9848617222.
Accommodations and pricing details
(per head) (per head)
Non A/C Family 15,000/- 26,000/-
Non A/C Couple 17,000/- 30,000/-
A/C Family 19,000/- 34,000/-
A/C Couple 21,000/- 38,000/-
A/C Single 31,000/- 56,000/-
Non A/C General room NA 20,000/-(for 30 days)
(for white card holders, 4 sharing)
Suite Room (10 days) 30000/- 75000/- per month
Suite rooms (15 days) 42000/-
Suite Rooms (30 days) 75000/-
The price includes food, accommodation and treatments.
*Extra charges for
1 Laundry (Dhobi) services
5 Colon therapy,Hydro Deluxe
6 Lab’ charges like blood test
7 Pharmacy charges
9 Detox foot bath
10 Ap tourism Boat charges
11. Any damage or loss to the ashram property
12. Extra juices
Type of treatments available in arogyalayam:
1. Massage treatment.
2. Hydro(water) treatments like enema, hip bath, spinal bath, spinal spray, full immersion bath,
under water massage, hydro deluxe bath, steam bath, sauna bath, packs, compressors, colon therapy, douche etc.,.
3. Mud treatments, sand bath.
4. Plant leaf bath, neem bath.
5. Obesity machine for fat reduction in concentrated areas like stomach, hips, thighs etc.,.
6. Yoga therapy, pranayaamam, meditation, yogic kriyas like jalaneti, sutraneti, khapalabathi etc.,.
7. Fasting treatment.
8. Diet therapy like juice fasting, fruit fasting, soil, oil, and Marsala free curries.
Daily schedule in Arogyalayam.
Morning : 4.30am – Wake Up call
5.00am – 6.30am General Yoga.
6.30am – 7.00am Yogic Kriyas.
7.30am – 8.20am Break Fast.(sprouts, fruits, dates & raagi malt)
8.20am – 9.00am Thought of the day (by Dr Vishala gaar, w/o. Raju garu)
9.15am – 12.30pm Nature cure treatments, Physiotherapy & Dr. Consultations
12.30pm – 1.00pm Lunch.( salt and oil free curries with pulkas & Brown rice)
1.00pm – 2.00pm Rest Hour
2.00pm – 4.30pm Nature cure treatments, Physiotherapy & Dr. Consultations
4.30pm – 5.30pm Obesity yoga for weight reduction
5.30pm – 6.15pm Boating, Swimming & Walking, Playing Shuttle etc.
6.15pm – 7.00pm Dinner. (fruits & raw vegetables salad)
7.00pm – 8.30pm Health Lecture by Dr. Raju garu.
9.30pm – 4.20am Go to bed. (sleep)
(IN SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS SPECIAL HEALTH LECTURES AND FOLLOWERS EXPERIENCE CLASSES WILL BE HELD.)
Facilities: 1. Convenient rooms for all classes.
2. Solar hot water facility.
3. A/C facility.
4. Walking track beside river.
5. Huts for sitting beside the river.
6. Boating facility in river.
7. 24 Hours generator facility for power.
8. Big Yoga hall.
10. 24 Hours security.
11. Well trained Nature Cure Doctors.
12. 24 Hours Emergency medical care.
13. Laboratory facility.
14. Latest Hydro (water) treatment equipments.
15. Every day Yoga sessions.
16. Every day “Thought for day” session.
17. Every day health lecture for 1 hour by Dr:Raju garu (or) by experienced doctors.
18. Mud bath section beside river.
19. Shuttle, Badminton, wally ball, trow ball courts and Indore games are available.
20. Open air theater facility.
21. Yogic games will be held.
22. Kitchen with latest equipments for cooking and big Dinning hall.
23. Cooking classes everyday to learn how to cook food without salt and oil.
24. Electronic weighing machine.
25. Well trained staff to serve you anytime.
For more details visit our website :www.manthenasatyanarayanaraju.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a nice day.Thankyou
Source: MSR Query