GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
AYUSH – Referral status to “Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam (Nature Cure Hospital), Venkatapalem Amaravathi, Guntur District “for the purpose of Medical Reimbursement of Government employees and their dependants etc., – Orders- Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (F.2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1.G.O.Ms.No.113, HM & FW (R.2) Dept., dated:25.4.1998
2.G.O.Ms.No.614, HM&FW (R.2) Dept., dated:15.12.1999
3.G.O.Ms.No.254, HM&FW (R.2) Deptt., dated:18.8.2004
4.From the Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Letter.No.6051/E.2/2015, dt:26.03.2016.
5.Govt. Memo No.6051/F.2/2016, Dt:02.09.2016.
6.From the Commissioner, Dept., of AYUSH, A.P., Vijayawada, Letter.No.6051/E.1/DA/2015, Dated: 30.11.2016.
O R D E R:-
In the reference 4th read above, the Commissioner &Eos to Govt., Department of AYUSH, A.P., Secunderabad has furnished proposals to the Government for according referral status to “ Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam (Nature Cure Hospital), Venkatapalem Amaravathi, Guntur District “for the purpose of Medical Reimbursement of Government employees
/ Retired Employees and their dependants etc along with package rates as recommended by the Committee.
2. The Commissioner, Department of AYUSH, A.P., Vijayawada in the reference 6th read above has furnished a revised proposal for
considering the referral status of “Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accorded referral status to “Manthena Satyanarayana Raju
Arogyalayam (Nature Cure Hospital), Venkatapalem Amaravathi, Guntur District” for the purpose of Medical Reimbursement to the
Government employees and their dependants for the (46) Naturopathic treatments obtained in the above said Arogyalayam, with
the rates approved by the Committee, subject to the following conditions:-
(a) The reimbursement is subject to the referral by Government doctor only;
(b) The Superintendent, A.L.Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Vijayawada shall be the Scrutiny Officer for all Naturopathy reimbursement claims;
(b) Reimbursement claims shall be considered only for curative aspect, not
for preventive aspect;
(c) A.C. rooms cannot be considered for reimbursement as the same is luxury;
(d) Lowest amount shall be considered for reimbursement either in
packages or individual treatments.
4. The details of the rates prescribed for Naturopathy treatments/procedures are given in the Annexure appended to this order.
5. The Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi is requested to include the name of “Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam (Nature Cure Hospital), Venkatapalem Amaravathi, Guntur District” in the list of recognised Institutions for the purpose of reimbursement facility of Medical expenditure to the State Government employees and their dependants etc.
6. The Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Vijayawada, shall take necessary action accordingly.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU-HM&FW) Dept., vide their U.O.No.42028/211/2016-FMU-HM &FW, dated:20.07.2016.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
POONAM MALAKONDAIAH PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Dept., of AYUSH, A.P., Vijayawada.
The Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme, Ministry of
Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi
The Chairman, Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam (Nature Cure
Hospital), Venkatapalem Amaravathi, Guntur District. The Finance (FMU) Dept.,
The Principal Accountant General, A.P., Hyderavad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Hyderabad..
The O.S.D. to Hon’ble Minister (Health) Sf/Sc
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //
ANNEXURE TO G.O.MS.NO.154, HM&FW (F.2) DEPT., DT: 12. 09.2017,
RATES PRESCRIBED FOR NATUROPATHIC TREATMENTS / PROCEDURE
|Sl.No.||Treatment / Procedure of Nature||Cure Lowest Rate|
|1||One week package of nine naturopathic treatments including special diet||2100|
|2||Two weeks package of nine naturopathic treatments including special diet||4000|
|3||Three week package of nine naturopathic treatments including special diet||6000|
|4||Four week package of nine naturopathic treatments including special diet||8000|
|7||Physiotherapy applicable to Naturopathy||100|
|10||Vibro massage (powder massage with vibator)||200|
|11||Whole body mud bath||150|
|12||Full mud bath with Neem||250|
|13||Local Mud pack / local mud bath||50|
|14||Plantain leaf bath||50|
|18||Naturopathic diet ( cooked diet)||75|
|Hot water treatments|
|19||Hot hip bath / sitz bath||100|
|20||Hot foot bath||100|
|22||Squar jet / Circuler jet bath||100|
|24||Hot chest pack||100|
|25||Infra red light||50|
|26||Neutral full immersion bath||100|
|27||Foementation and mud pack||100|
|31||Electronic muscle stimulator (EMS)||200|
|33||Under water massage bath||300|
|34||Whirl pool bath||400|
|36||Hot and cold alternative pack||150|
|37||Full wet sheet pack||150|
|38||Fasting with Lemon honey water||100|
|39||Fasting with fruit juices||140 per day|
|40||Raw salads and fruits||180 per day|
|41||Coocked diet||200 per day|
|46||Sharing Room: special||400|
POONAM MALAKONDAIAH PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Click Here To View/Download PDF File
Note:To avail reimbursement of charges under the g.o ,sadhaka should bring a referral letter from any government doctor or any NRHM doctor.
- Ph : +91-863-2333888
- Email : email@example.com
Get Free Consultation available 6:30am – 8:30pm IST
- Get Free phone consultation from our doctor on +91 9848021122 (from 7 am to 9 pm)
- Amaravathi Karakatta Road, 3-185 Venkata Palem Post, Tulluru Mandal, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India Pincode: 522 237