what all things should be brought for a stay at the ashram
Thankyou for your interest .
List of things to be broughts with you:
Vehicles are available only on 1st & 16th at Vijayawada railway station and bus station
5:00am to 6:00pm Railway station cont no: 9848615111, Bus station cont no: 9848615222.
People who want to join arogyalayam on days other than 1st & 16th should contact 9848617222 Transport incharge.
1) Payment receipt
2) Doctor’s reports
3) Using medicine
4) Caution deposit Rs:- 3000/- for 15-days; Rs:- 5,000/-for 30-days.
5) 2- blankets
8) 1-Empty water bottle
9) Bath powder, shampoo bottle
11) Slippers, If interested walking shoes
12) Old dress for massages-3pairs (gents), 3-nigh tees for women
13) GENTS: 4-T-shirts, night pants (or) tracks for yoga
LADIES: 4- Punjabi dresses for yoga
14) 7-8 pairs of regular ware
15) Inner wares are compulsory. Mobiles are allowed.
NO HEAVY JWELLERY, FOOD ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED
(per head) (per head)
Non A/C Family 12,000/- 22,000/-
Non A/C Couple 14,000/- 26,000/-
A/C Family 16,000/- 30,000/-
A/C Couple 18,000/- 34,000/-
A/C Single 28,000/- 52,000/-
Non A/C General —– 20,000/-
VIP Room per day 2,500/- (minimum 10-days)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Source: Arogyalayam Patient Query