NLS - How to follow
NLS - How to follow
Starting with a lesser quantity, one should make it a habit to drink atleast 5 litres of water everyday.
1. Wake up around 4am – 5 pm. Brush your teeth, drink around 1 – 1 ½ litre of water. If you are unable to drink it all together, you can drink with a gap of 4 – 5 minutes.
2. One should pass stools after a few minutes of drinking water.
3. You should exercise, do yoga, pranayam & meditation for an hour.( You may watch our video vyayama rahasyam for reference ).
4. After one hour of exercising, again have 1½ litre of water andnpass stools again. This will help you have a better digestive functioning. (Beginners suffering from constipation may try using enema to pass stools. You may refer to our video on Sukhavirochanam rahasyam).
5. Afrter 30 minutes of having water for the second time, you can have vegetable juice, lime juice with honey, coconut water, etc.
6. After one hour of having the vegetable juice, one can have breakfast, sprouted pulses (peas, moong, chana, wheat, millet), dates, dry coconut, as much as you want to eat.
7. One should drink half to one litre of water prior to lunch.
8. Lunch should be prepared without salt, oil and masala. A vegetable curry with brown rice or ground wheat flour phulkas, people suffering from diabetes or obesity can have phulkas prepared with jowar or millet to reduce diabetes or overweight.
9. Around 4:30 to 5:00 pm its good to have 4 to 5 glasses of water. People suffering from Diabetes or weakness can have coconut water during this time. Others can have cane juice or fruit juice.
10.Its very good to have diner at around 6:30 to 7:00 pm. You can have four or 5 types of fruits or three to four phulkas with curry( prepared without salt and oil ).
11.As far as possible it is good to go to sleep before 10:00 pm.Our body requires seven to nine hours of sleep.
- Ph : +91-863-2333888
- Email : email@example.com
Get Free Consultation:available 6:30am – 8:30pm IST.
- Get Free phone consultation from our doctor on +91 9848021122( from 7 am to 9 pm)